Shrimp Aquaculture is transferring to high tech industry. The HDPE layer ponds are the new world technology which drive shrimp industry to super intensive production while protecting soil, water and environment.
KMN Aqua provides total practical solution for HDPE geomembrane including planning, making estimates, layering and provide technical advices for shrimp culturing on pond liners (HDPE geomembrane).
Following are the benefits of Layered Pond,
- The cost on water pumping reduced as the seepage water loses are zero.
- The Layers protects the soil from sea water instructions.
- Can increase the culture density as the water depth can be increased.
- The accumulated organic matter can be removed very efficiently as it direct to the central drainage.
- As the soil born microorganism are less, the bottom oxygen requirement also less so the amount of shrimp biomass over the electricity can be increased.
- The fluctuations of water quality parameters are minimum during the rainy seasons as the bund erosion are zero.
- The pond preparation time in-between the two cycles can be minimized as there are no dry out. The number of culture cycles for year can be increased.
- As water pumping is minimum, the exposure to the external pathogens are minimum so disease risk can be minimized.